In class, we made groups and played some games of vocabulary. Later on, our teacher asked us to do the following activity
- Make a drive
3)Make an example
4)Find an image
5)Find a video
1)A light stroke with the hand.
2)He gave Joey a friendly pat.
1)To walk with faster pace.
2)Joey trotted in the large space he had.
1) To walk in a structured or military way.
2) Joey marched for several minutes.
1)To have one´s head fall forward when drowsy or asleep.
2) Joey was nodding before Albert´s father entered.
1) To look keenly or with difficult at someone or something.
2) Joey peered Albert´s father.
1)to smell by short inhalations.
2)While Joey was marching, he could sniff the smell of damp dirt
1)the cry of a horse
2)Joey neighed a lot when he was separated from his mother
2)While Joey was being transported by ship, he felt sick all the trip and he tossed up sometimes
1)to move along by twisting and turning the body
2)When the three man caught Joey, he tried to whisk out by kicking and wriggling